Compare fiteBac® to Drying Types Of Alcohol Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizers:
Alcohol attacks your skin’s protective surface | Aggravates and damages the skin, nails and cuticles | Irritates chronic skin disorders.
Depletes vital substances | Causes dryness and stresses how skin renews itself | Accelerates skin aging
Designed to soothe dry, dehydrated skin while keeping hands velvety soft. A unique patent pending formulation strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Germicidal — kills germs
- Alcohol Free
- Encourages hand hygiene compliance
- Gentle silicone based formula helps keep skin velvety soft
- Hydrophobic – helps prevent moisture penetration
- Works in a way no other skin care gel does
- Allows skin to perspire
- Allows skin to breathe
- Dirt & Grime doesn’t stick
Our gel helps alleviate dryness while maintaining a silky feeling even after frequent hand washings, glove use or exposure to unforgiving elements.
- Dirt and grime wash off easily
- Non abrasive or harsh
- Silky feeling even after washing
- Petroleum Free
- Fragrance Free
- Water Free
- Cost Effective – a little bit goes a long way
- Paraffin Free
- Recommended for repeated use
- Made in the U.S.A.